Chatting about this today here and on Facebook: Comment or reply through the Talkback Feature on our free iHeartRadio app. Just open up to listen to 97.1 ZHT and click the mic to send a message straight to the studio!
Frequent flyers of Reddit reveal the basic etiquette for flying that most people don’t follow:
- Before going through security, please don't wear a million pieces of jewelry. It takes forever to get through and holds everyone up.
- After going through security with your shoes off, don't stand in the middle of where everyone goes through. Put your shoes back on in one of the designated areas/benches — or else you're just a roadblock.
- Make sure to check behind you before you throw your seat back when reclining.
- The overhead bins are shared spaces — if you have a backpack, it’s best under the seat in front of you to save room in the overhead.
- If a person has headphones on, earbuds in, whatever, don't try to make small talk.
- Keep your hair, feet, and hands to your effing self.