A third grader in Northborough, Massachusetts had just learned the Heimlich Maneuver at school and a couple days later used what she learned. Keira Silvia who started choking at school was saved by her best friend, Shailyn Ryan. The two were at lunch at the Marguerite Peaslee Elementary School when all of a sudden Keira started choking on a hot dog. Shailyn learned the Heimlich at her local recreation center. She took the course to learn the Heimlich on Tuesday, April 30 and then she saved another child’s life on Wednesday, May 1.
Content Goes Here