GOOD VIBES WITH KYLIE: Deaf pit bull saves her family

This deaf shelter dog saves her family

This three-year-old pit bull, Ruby, saved her family's life. Ronene Ando, and Christopher Hall recently had set up a propane heater in their New York home. Ruby smelled the gas and barked until her owners got up to see what was going on. The family was able to get out of the house before the carbon monoxide poisoning set in. 

 
Frankie and Jess

Frankie and Jess

Frankie and Jess on 97.1 ZHT! Read more

title

Content Goes Here