GOOD VIBES WITH KYLIE: This family pup saved his family

New York family saved from carbon monoxide poisoning by  their three-year-old pit bull, Ruby. 

This three year old pit bull saved her family! She is now their hero. Ruby's owners, Ronene Ando and Christopher Hall recently set up a propane heater in their Lake View, New York home. When Riby smelled the gas she barked unil her owners got up to see what was going on. They were able to get out before carbon monoxide poisoning set in. 

Ronene said Ruby usually only barks for one reason, and that's if someone is at the door. Thanks to Ruby everyone is okay! 

 
Frankie and Jess

Frankie and Jess

Frankie and Jess on 97.1 ZHT! Read more

title

Content Goes Here