IT'S HERE! MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! Or to me, the second biggest shopping weekend of the year. There are two times a year where I go nuts and stock up on everything that is either on my list I've been compiling, or the new fashions of the season. Yes, you saw that right. I compare this weekend to Black Friday weekend.
Here's why/where I'm actually shopping from: [but wait before you shop make sure you get Rakuten so you can get even more money off]
- Shady Rays are 35% off! [and they send you new ones if you break/lose them!]
- Birdy Grey is my favorite shop for all things wedding, and it's 30% off!!
- Old Navy is 50% off so go get those basics/staples, +5% off Rakuten!
- Alpha Industries is having an end of season sale
- Urban Outfitters is 40% off
- Mod Cloth is 30% off normally prices items, an extra 50% off sale items, PLUS 5% off with Rakuten
- Cotton On is 30% off swimwear, plus some other deals, and an extra 4.5%
- Macy's is an extra 20% off everything,
- A LOT on sale at Michael Kors
- Forever21 has a more you buy, more you save sitch, plus EXTRA 10% off!
- Shoedazzle is 50% off which is a BAR-GAIN.
- Express is at least 40% off
- Levi's is 30% off, extra 50% off sale + an extra 5%!
- Bed Bath and Beyond has a big sale + $30 off $100, PLUS EXTRA 6% off with Rakuten
- Society6 has unique designs for your bedding and more, at 40% off
- Solo Stoves [which are AMAZING] are 25% off
- 20% or more off of Aerogardens, which I have also fallen in love with because I have fresh herbs all of the time.
OTHER STORES KNOWN FOR THEIR SALES: Nordstrom, Overstock, Wayfair, Target, Walmart
I guess it's safe to say my next "what I bought last month" post will be STACKED with things.... if I can even keep track. [lol no chance]
What are YOU buying?! If you find a good sale I haven't listed, please LET A GIRL KNOW!