Utah State Fair September 8-18, 2022
Address: Utah State Fairpark 155 North 1000 West Salt Lake City, Utah
Hours: Weekdays 12pm-10pm; Fri & Sat 10am to 11pm; Sun 10am-10pm
Tickets on sale now - Adult $12.00 / Senior $8.00 / Youth $8.00
Check the website for discount offers.
Reserved seats available at utahstatefair.com
All arena event tickets include Fair gate admission!
All day FREE Live Entertainment!
Tickets on sale now for the following events held at The Utah State Fair Days of 47 Arena:
- Thurs, Sept 8 – opening day – Draft Horse Pull 7 pm, Free with Fair admission
- Fri, Sept 9 –7:00 pm Utah’s Own PRCA Rodeo
- Sat, Sept 10 – 7:00 pm Utah’s Own PRCA Rodeo
- Sun, Sept 11 –6:00 pm Utah’s Own PRCA Rodeo
- Tues, Sept 13 – Disney Princess Concert 7:00 pm
- Wed, Sept 14 – Cole Swindell Concert 7:30 pm
- Thurs, Sept 15 –8:00 pm Jeff Dunham
- Fri, Sept 16 – 7:30 pm Flo Rida Concert with special guest Ying Yang Twins
- Sat, Sept 17 – 7:00 pm Day of “Wreck”oning Demolition Derby
- Sun, Sept 18 – 6:00pm Monster Truck Show
Things to do while at the Fair:
- iFlip Stunt Trampoline Show
- Tumbleweed Crossing Wild West Show
- Two stages of entertainment:
- The Gazebo stage where you’ll see world class performers such as Comedy Magician Adam the Great, Allez-Oops! Comedy Circus Duo, and Tyzen the Comedy Hypnotist.
- South Plaza Stage with Utah’s favorite local bands and performers.
- Roaming entertainment all day long.
- Oreo Supreme Skillet Funnel Cake
- Hot Cheetos Elote
- Dole Whip Float
- Hot Beef Sundae
- Frybread Chocolate Strips
- The Unicorn Gourmet Caramel Apple
- Fresh Peaches & Cream
- Giant Pizza Pretzel
Utah Farm Bureau’s Barnyard Friends – One of the Fairs most popular agriculture education exhibits, Barnyard Friends features live baby farm animals! See lambs, goats, calves, piglets, even a llama! You can even watch a cow get milked.
Little Hands on the Farm where children ages 2-10 become farmers for a day. The exhibit features fun hands-on activities for kids to learn about how their food goes from the Farm to Grocery Store. Exhibit closes at 8pm nightly. Managed by the Utah FFA Chapters from all over the state.
The Barns –Four barn locations filled with prize winning farm animals including hogs, beef cattle, goats & sheep.
The Butter Cow – Each year artists spend about 80 hours carving 800 pounds of butter into a spectacular sculpture. Sponsored by Dairy West.
Exhibits – Seven buildings filled with art entries from talented artisans all over the state. Visit photography, floriculture, fine arts, creative arts, home arts, 4-H, FFA Crop & AG Mechanics exhibits.
Dairy West Ice Cream Festival – Monday, Sept 12th from 3-7pm. Utah dairy producers will be on site to fill your bowl with as much ice cream as you can hold for only $3.00 at the Market Building.
Utah Cattleman’s Beef Feast – Friday, Sept 16 11:00 am –Grill masters will be cooking up the most delicious beef tenderloin steak sandwiches you’ll ever eat for $10.00. Come early, limited quantities.