PRIDE WEEK 2021 — It’s happening June 1st – June 7th
Join 97.1 ZHT and Way to Quit at a Pride Week celebration and festivities like no other. The Utah Pride Center is planning a thought-provoking, fun, a-maze-ing, COVID-safe, series of Pride events and activities for the 2021 Pride Week Celebration!
Events include the 5-day Pride Story Garden on Washington Square. Tickets can only be purchased online at utahpridecenter.org. You can also join the Rainbow Rally and March happening Sunday, June 6th. More details can be found at utahpridecenter.org. Let’s celebrate PRIDE together this year!
- June 1: Pride Month Proclamations and Flag Raising
- June 2: Pride Interfaith Service
- June 3: Pride Story Garden Opens
- June 4: Pride Story Garden Opens
- June 5: Pride Story Garden Open
- June 6: Rainbow March & Rally
- June 6: Pride Story Garden Open
- June 7: Pride Story Garden Closes
All funds raised will be used to make 2021’s unique Pride Week Celebration possible and support the year-round lifesaving programs and services of the Utah Pride Center.
Quitting Tobacco Takes Support
- At Way to Quit, you have access to an entire community of partners who can support you in your decision to quit smoking and stay tobacco-free.
- With Utah’s low smoking rates, identifying populations at increased risk and reducing tobacco related disparities is critical.
- The Utah Department of Health, Tobacco Prevention and Control group works in partnership with local community based organizations to decrease tobacco use in targeted communities who face adversity and inequality, such as the LGBTQ+, African American, Latinx, American Indian, and Pacific Islander communities.