Researchers at the University of Chicago and M.I.T. went through a bunch of online dating stats where the average guy was 5-foot-11-and-a-half, and made $63,000 a year. Here's how much shorter guys have to make to be equally attractive . . .
1. 5-foot-10 . . . $87,000 a year. (That's an extra 24 grand.)
2. 5-foot-8 . . . $201,000 a year. ($138,000 extra.)
3. 5-foot-6 . . . $238,000 a year. ($175,000 extra.)
4. 5-foot-4 . . . $284,000 a year. ($221,000 extra.)
5. 5-foot-2 . . . $332,000 a year. ($269,000 extra.)
6. 5 feet tall . . . $380,000 a year. ($317,000 extra.)
That's just under $28,000 per inch. And they also found that really tall men can earn even LESS and still be attractive.
Men who are 6-foot-2 can make as little as $33,000 a year. At 6-foot-4, just $12,000. And at 6-foot-6 or above, you can potentially be UNEMPLOYED and still be a catch.
Photo: Getty Images