Join 97.1 ZHT at University Place to celebrate Pumpkin Week beginning October 12th – October 17th! 97.1 ZHT will kick of the week with the Pumpkin Putt Off where listeners are invited to putt for a hole-in-one to win prizes!
Pumpkin Week Schedule
- Monday, October 12: Pumpkin Putt Off with 97.1 ZHT, 5-7 p.m. at the Orchard (North side of University Place). Come and see if you can get a hole-in-one and win a prize. You could win a $200 gift card to University Place. The first 75 people who participate will each receive a free meal card from Chick-Fil-A.
- Tuesday, October 13: Pumpkin Bingo, 6 p.m. This event is being moved from the food court, outside to The Orchard. 97.1 ZHT is the host, and winners will receive prizes. Registration is required and numbers are limited.
- Wednesday, October 14: Pumpkin Carving and Pet Costume Contest, 6-8 p.m. First place in the pet costume contest wins a $500 prize, and best of show in the carving contest wins a $150 prize. Must bring your own hallowed pumpkin.
- Thursday, October 15: Haunted Orchard, 6 p.m. Come enjoy an evening of live and spooky entertainment in The Orchard. Stage shows will include a magic show, Scales & Tails, spooky storytelling and fire dancers.
- Friday, October 16: Scary Movie Night, 6:30 p.m. Bring your own chairs and blankets and watch “Hocus Pocus” outside in The Orchard. Popcorn provided, while supplies last.
Thursday, October 1 - Saturday, October 31
New this year, throughout the entire month of October enjoy a pumpkin arch display. Over 750 foam pumpkins, all unique and carved by hand, will be lit every evening in October during mall hours at The Orchard. See if you can find the six special pumpkins hidden in the arch.
Monday, October 12 – Saturday, October 17
All week the Straw Bale Maze will be open during shopping center hours in The Orchard.
Storybook Villains Haunted Walkthrough
Thursday, October 15, 22, 29
5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
New at University Place, bring the kids to walk through classic storybooks and meet their favorite villains. Located inside the shopping center, just across from the Kids Play Place, kids will get a treat at the end. (Recommended for kids 12 years old and younger.)