Here is the information on Relief Packs. Thanks in advance for getting the word out about this great program to help anyone in need here in Utah. Thank you for helping us support our community and our back yard through this program.
- Website for more information is Reliefpacks.org.org
- Relief Packs were made to feed the front lines during COVID19 and also provide meals to those who have been affected by the pandemic.
- To date we have given/donated over 10,000 meals
- We have donated to Hospitals, Clinics, Families of the sick, Families that have been furloughed and businesses who have had no choice but to shut down.
- The brands that have been at the fore front of donating these packs are Mo’Bettahs Hawaiian Food, R&R BBQ and we partnered with Costa Vida as well.