Recruitment Fair dates and details.
- Tuesday, July 30 in the Red Rock room at University Hospital from noon - 3 pm is the career fair for MAs (Medical Assistants) and CNAs (Health Care Assistants).
- These are entry level health care positions and the target audience are females ages 17 - 25. We offer generous time off, benefits and a free UTA pass to employees. 50% off U of U tuition for full time staff after 6 months of work!
- It's a great way to start your career in health care!
- Friday, August 2 at the Monson Center (downtown at South Temple and D Street) from 1 - 4:30 pm is a career fair for a more general audience.
- Target audience is ages 25-45
- "We're growing ... come grow your career with us! Whether you're just starting out or looking for a career change, we have openings in clinical and non-clinical roles."
- U of U Health has great benefits and a rich retirement package. Free UTA passes for all employees, too.
While we have positions across the board, there is emphasis on various levels of customer service jobs and nurses (which we always are looking for)
Thumbnail Picture: Getty Images